We at Maple Leaf Farms are the leading world provider in all Duck meat Products. Within our multiple Milford-based facilities, we engage in all steps of food production from farm to plate. We have multiple shifts and positions for you to choose from. Apply to join our Maple Leaf Team! This is a 1st Shift position that goes from 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM!
Overtime is not average, but please know this will be an on-call position in case situations are to arise. Why You Should Work with Us!
Job Description Position is accountable for various maintenance functions throughout the company including the Facilities and Live Production areas.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Matching 401K
- Paid Time off
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Generous attendance policy with Attendance Bonus!
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Raises after 120-Days on the job
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
Daily Job Duties
- Responsible for preventative maintenance and repair of buildings and equipment.
- Participate in snow removal as necessary.
- Responsible for troubleshooting equipment as needed.
- Responsible for record keeping of all preventative maintenance and repairs as they are done.
- Responsible for inventory control of all maintenance related items and issued tools.
- Responsible for answering alarms, occasional holiday and weekend duty as scheduled.
- Responsible for keeping all work areas, vehicles and equipment clean and organized.
- Occasional manufacture or renovation of existing equipment.
- Perform miscellaneous repairs, as needed, throughout the organization to support Live Production and Facilities operations.
- Knowledge of commercial HVAC equipment/mechanical systems troubleshooting and repair.
- Knowledge of commercial/industrial electrical systems.
- Knowledge and abilities in the carpentry/ construction field.
- Backup for Environmental Dept. as needed.
- Perform related duties as required.