Analytics Lead, Hybrid Working - Up to £85k + Bonuses
Are you an Analytics Lead, with a strong background in Digital Analytics and Optimisation? If so, this role could be perfect for you. You'll be joining an extremely talented team to help develop cutting-edge analytical techniques, creative thinking and diverse perspectives to drive growth.
As Analytics Lead, you'll be responsible for leading and delivering a wide range of projects across multiple sectors and also leading full end to end implementations of website tracking and auditing existing data implementations.
The day-to-day responsibilities of this Analytics Lead include:
- Designing data models and implementing digital analytics solutions via CDPs and tag management systems such as Adobe Launch and GTM.
- Acting as a technical subject matter expert on AB testing and MVT implementation best practices
- Providing bespoke analytics training from beginners to advanced users across a range of Analytics Platforms and Tag Management Systems
- Presenting data and insights, with the ability to adapt according to different stakeholder audiences
- Training and mentoring junior members of the team
This Analytics Lead will also have the following:
- Proven experience using analytics technologies with experience delivering end-to-end implementations
- Very good command of the Adobe Stack (Adobe Analytics, Adobe Launch, Adobe Target)
- Strong knowledge of the Google Stock (Google Analytics (UA & GA4), GTM, sGTM)
- Very confident in building and embedding continuous optimisation processes
- Experience turning data and analysis into actionable insights
- Interpersonal skill: building relationships with clients and direct team members
If this is the sort of Analytics Lead role you're on the hunt for, please get in touch quoting job reference SP122