WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- Annual salary of £40k-£45k dependant on experience
- Full Time Permanent Contract
- Core working hours Monday-Friday 9am-3pm, Friday 9am-1pm with the additional hours made around these
- A fantastic opportunity to join a global manufacturing company with continued growth
- Pension scheme
A world-renowned Global Manufacturer of automotive components is looking to recruit a highly motivated and analytical Shared Service Centre Controller to be based at their site in Newton Aycliffe. Employing hundreds of staff at this site and with Global presence, this business has further plans to increase the current headcount, giving you the fantastic opportunity to be involved with the business at a crucial time in its development.
The successful candidate will be primarily accountable for the day to day running of the Accounts payable, Accounts receivable and treasure department with a focus on risk management. Further to this, they will complete key finance tasks, including deputising for the Financial controller when required in line with company policies and reporting standards.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Providing specialist project support to the department
- Managing the Ledger team including supporting with coaching and mentoring
- Coaching of the department to increase efficiency and ensuring targets are met and reported
- Conducting monthly and year end reconciliation
- Reconciling and preparing of the company's factoring
- Preparing reports for submission to Divisional and Group teams
- Deliver training to the business on purchase to pay model
To be considered for this position, you should:
- Have a minimum of 5 years' accounting experience within a manufacturing sector (preferably automotive)
- Be educated to minimum part qualified CIMA accountant
- Have experience of SAP Finance
- Be proficient in Microsoft packages
You should also be confident working in a fast-paced environment, which requires a high level of accuracy and involves strict deadlines.
This role is available now, therefore if you're keen to learn more about this fantastic opportunity with a unique and growing business, click "Apply now". Alternatively, you can contact Steve Shovlin at or call