Location: UK Wide (Hybrid working with travel)
Salary: up to £60,000 per annum + £6,400 car allowance + bonus
Hours: 37.5 hours
This is a unique in-house opportunity to support ambitious growth plans whilst taking a central role in implementing a modern, group-wide approach to how we manage our leasehold and freehold property interests.
Redde Northgate was formed in early 2020 following a successful merger, with the Group expanding further in Autumn 2020 with the acquisition of a nationwide network of accident repair centres. The Group brings together a broad mix of market-leading operating companies to become the UK's foremost integrated mobility solutions provider.
As an Associate Surveyor for our portfolio of c.200 sites nationwide, you will work closely with our Group Head of Property and Senior Operational stakeholders to ensure our property estate meets business requirements and, more importantly, provides great workplace environments that, in usual times, are home to around 6,000 colleagues.
We are in the early stages of implementing our 'shared-service' vision for integrating the three businesses and, as Associate Surveyor, you will have ownership of all Landlord and Tenant matters, acquisitions, disposals, title issues and general portfolio management. You will hold a central role in building relationships between landlords, professional service providers and senior stakeholders.
A key deliverable in this post-merger environment will be to review and analyse the existing property portfolio, lease agreements and forecasted budgets, implementing a strategy which delivers a property portfolio we can be proud of. This is a fast-moving and varied in-house role, giving you the opportunity to embrace new ideas and, as an integral part of our senior team, gives you the exposure to key decision-makers to guide our current and future approach.
What's in it for you?
Salary- up to £60,000 per annum (dependent upon experience) with £6,400 car allowance and annual bonus on top.
Annual leave- 25 days plus bank holidays and an extra day off to celebrate your birthday!
Pension- Aviva 5% Employer Contributions.
Financial Benefits- save-as-you-earn scheme, free life assurance and a range of national and local retailer discounts.
Lifestyle & Wellbeing Benefits- private medical insurance, eye care vouchers, a cycle to work scheme, a 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme with an NHS Approved mental well-being mobile app.
Motoring Benefits- free motor accident assistance, discounted vehicle repairs, discounts on weekend vehicle hire and van hire and access to an employee vehicle-leasing scheme.
- You are a Chartered Surveyor (MRICS/FRICS), with at least 5 years post-qualifying experience in property or estates management developing a thorough understanding of rent reviews, lease renewals and general Landlord & Tenant issues;
- Preferably, you will also have had exposure to a Building services environment with responsibility for a large, multi-site property portfolio;
- You may already be an experienced in a similar role however our business is equally suited if you are seeking to broaden your experience by securing your first steps to an in-house role from general practice;
- You have an excellent knowledge of H&S and FM/Buildings practices and procedures - you don't need to a have a 'hands-on' approach, but you do know what it takes to make sure things are done correctly and done well.
- You build your success on great relationships - whether a colleague or third-party partner, as our Associate Surveyor, you know how to get the most out of each relationship.
Be a central part of our future
If you would love to work with our amazing teams as an Associate Surveyor, we encourage you to find out more. Apply today!