Be part of a growing business - start your career at IU!
Since its founding in 1998, the IU International University of Applied Sciences has developed into the largest private university for online and dual study programs in Europe. We offer more than 80 career-oriented bachelor and master programs in various disciplines. These English and German language programs are all accredited and state-recognized. As a pioneer in digital education, we continuously improve the learning experience of our students with the help of innovative technologies and consistently focus on their satisfaction. Through our employees' entrepreneurial mindset we continue to achieve our ambitious goals and high growth rate of more than 50 percent.Course Title: Operational Application SystemsStudy Programme:
Master Data Management, Distance LearningLanguage:
- Categories of Operational Application Systems
- Systems for Handling Business Processes
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Management Information Systems
What We Offer
- Remote and freelance contract
- Ability to develop your academic writing
- Guidelines and support from internal departments
- Opportunities to work on similar future projects
- Creating a course book and reading list pages) from an existing module description
- Creating various assessment types
For your application to be considered please submit the following documents (in English and in a single .pdf file):
- A completed academic degree and profile (Master or PhD) related to the subject area
- Industry experience and/or previous experience developing course materials is advantageous
- Tailored CV and Cover Letter (including your earliest start date)
- An independent writing sample in an academic/teaching format (3-5 pages) related to one of the topics listed under 'Course Content'
- Academic Transcripts
We look forward to receiving your ;Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.