Contract Scotland has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Bid Writer to join our client, a specialist fit out contractor based on the outskirts of Glasgow. This is a full time permanent position offering a competitive salary and the chance to develop your skills within the construction sector.
You will be working as part of the Bid Team but will also take on additional marketing tasks. Your duties will include:
• Carrying out pre-qualification questionnaires / submissions
• Creative bid writing for tenders
• Ensuring all documents produced are visually strong and meet brand requirements
• Bid administration, as required
• Identifying / sourcing new business opportunities
• Creating and publishing content for newsletter, website, case studies and industry news articles
• Managing all social media accounts including content development
• Monitoring success of social media campaigns and advising of best utilisation going forward
You must be a self-motivated and organised individual, with the ability to work off your own initiative. In addition, you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
• Proficient across the MS Office suite, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, developing working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent attention to detail
• Understanding of scoring methodologies and client requirements to satisfy PQQ and IT scoring criteria
If you have relevant experience from a similar role and are looking for your next opportunity, please apply by submitting your CV.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation