Do you enjoy working with children and making a positive impact in their learning?
Do you believe that the learning process should be fun for all involved?
Are you comfortable communicating in BSL?
If so, then this 1:1 TA role could be for you!
We are looking for teaching assistants to work in a school with a child with a hearing impairment to start as soon as possible based on the Wirral.
- £65-£75 per day
- A welcoming team that will make you feel supported throughout your role
- A 'Recommend a Friend' bonus up to £300
- A dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
- A rewarding role in a school
- The chance to develop and gain good experience
- Experience working with children with additional needs
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (or willingness to get one)
- Level 2 or 3 BSL qualification
- Able to adapt to the different needs of each child
- Flexibly adhere to the needs of the pupils in a professional and friendly manner
- Supporting the child with overall development and learning
- Being patient with the child when providing 1:1 support
- Assisting the teacher in reviewing development of the child and contributing to the plan going forward
- Liaising with the parents to provide the best support
If this sounds like something that would interest you please don't hesitate to contact me by emailing your CV to or feel free to contact me directly on for further information.
Does this role not sound like the right fit for you? We work with a range of schools with a wide variety of roles so please email your CV to and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Looking forward to hearing from you!