Are you an experienced Support Worker/ Care Assistant who is passionate to make a difference?
Advantage Health care is part of City & County Healthcare Complex Division will provide you the support and ongoing training and development to make a rewarding difference to people's lives every day. This Support Worker/Care Assistant role pays up to £13.32 per hour. We offer flexible shift patterns and exclusive nurse led training!
In return for your passion and experience we can offer you:
- Excellent hourly rates - market-leading basic rates and enhancements for bank holidays and sleep ins increasing your earning potential
- Flexible shifts in the palm of your hand
- Unlimited free training - access to our e-learning platform, nurse led clinical hands on training and ongoing support
- £300 when you introduce a Friend
- DBS paid for by us
- Paid holiday entitlement
- Clear development opportunities - we invest in you.
Here at Advantage Healthcare we ensure person centred care is at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements and duties will vary dependent on each client's individual care plan.
We are seeking experienced and passionate Support Workers/Care Assistants that have experience and understanding of the following:
- Medication management
- Manual handling
- Cerebral Palsy
- Catheter care
- Secretion Management - Oral suctioning
- Ventilation care
- Spinal Injury
If this sounds appealing to you, please click apply today!