Reed have partnered with a well established global technology company who are looking to expand and grow their client service support team.
I am recruiting a client support representative for this hybrid role working from their Maidstone office and from home and I am looking for candidates who have a keen interest in the technology / IT industry and are keen to get this kickstart into their long term career.
The day to day duties of the client support representative:
- Respond to first level customer inquiries about Security Service products.
- Analyse basic customer issues to identify problems and recommend corrective actions.
- Actively listen to customers to understand their issues or concerns and to provide superior client-focused service.
- Troubleshoot certificate products on various operating systems, devices, and software.
- Actively contribute to Web self-help by using Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) principles.
- Actively support achievement of team goals, objectives and compliance with contractual service level agreements (SLA) by ensuring all customer inquiries are responded to in a timely manner.
- Achieve and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Responsibility for complying with company policies and procedures, including but not limited to information security and acceptable use, and for undertaking mandatory in-house company training as required.
- Undertake other job responsibilities and accountabilities within the remit of the job role as and when these may arise.
The suitable candidate experience/ skills for the client support representative:
- Attitude for this role and company is key, candidates MUST be passionate about their career and be looking to develop into a technical role
- Excellent communication skills are essential being able to speak to customers and show empathy
- Be passionate about their work
- Previous customer service skills and work experience
- Degree in computer science is preferred not essential
- Previous work within a technology / IT company is preferred not essential.
- Full time permanent role
- Hybrid working 2/3 office and home split
- Due to the trusted nature of our business, you will be required to undertake identity and background checks, including criminal record checks and qualifications.
- £20000 starting salary
- Lots of career development and growth
- Profitability scheme
- Group income protection
- Health insurance
- Life insurance