Community Care Assistant
Location: Canterbury, Kent
Salary: Up to £11.70 per hour
Job Type: Full time / Part time
Our client is looking for community care assistants to join their team!
Whether you have experience as a care assistant, domiciliary carer, health care assistant or you are looking for a career change into social & health care, we would like to speak with you.
- To support each customer to remain living in their own homes for as long as they require.
- To provide each customer with a high quality of care, that is respectful, dignified and encourages independence whilst adhering to the customers care and support plan.
- Document and report all relevant customer care information.
- Enhanced salary on weekends and Bank Holidays
- Flexible contracts and guaranteed hours available
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent Full time or Part time work available
- Paid mileage (in between customers)
- Paid travel time(in between customers £9.50ph)
- Recognition of your career milestones
- Fun events for all their Carers
- Ongoing accredited training & support
- Full self-assessment training
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata)
- A career pathway with opportunities for promotion & development
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.