THE COMPANYLarge sought after, leading global Retail Organisation that operate in 48 Countries worldwide.
THE LOCATIONHead Office in Harrow.
must be able to commute to Harrow
THE JOBESSENTIALLY you will :-
- Have worked within a Corporate Social Responsibility/Responsible Retailing role
- Knowledge and development of Climate, Environment and/or Sourcing Initiatives
- An understanding of WRAP UK plastics pact targets and GHG emissions reporting requirements
- Experience of developing, implementing and managing an ethical trading agenda and experience with the SEDEX platform
- Has experience of support on or Communication and liaison with Ethical Trading associations, NGO's, government bodies and other external bodies.
In this role, you will be responsible for:-
Working with the Quality and Responsible Sourcing Controller, to deliver the Responsible Retailing Strategy and plan with the RDC's s, focussing on three key company strategy pillars: Climate, Environment and Sourcing, to ensure that the organisation is seen as a responsible retailer. Review and communicate (to all stakeholders), legislation and external stakeholder membership requirements in support and deliver these for the organisations National Brand. Support the communication of key Responsible Retailing achievements and targets to the business, key influencers (Government, NGOs etc) and consumers.
Must have WORKED in a similar role to the above.
If you respond to this advertisement and you do not hear back from us within 5 working days, you will unfortunately have been unsuccessful on this occasion I am afraid.