Customer Care Coordinator
Hybrid after training
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a Business to Consumer (B2C) team that is part of a multi-channel Contact Centre. We are a fun but focused team that works hard and has a real passion for delivering total customer satisfaction. We aim to deliver an exceptional level of support to new and existing customers.
We are seeking customer focused, energetic individuals that care as passionately about delivering great customer service as we do. All of our team are empowered to make decisions and ensure every customer is left feeling 100% happy with the service they have received. If you have a real passion to do the same and want to be part of a team that really makes a difference, then this opportunity is for you.
The role will include:
- Generating revenue by scheduling appointments with customers and prospects whilst also providing a high level of customer service.
- Excellent communication skills
- A pro-active mindset, with a willingness to be flexible, agile & react positively to change
- A natural ability to build rapport whilst working from a call guide
- Self-Motivated and with an acceptance of responsibility of achieving personal targets and KPI's
- A Confident and professional telephone manner
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to plan and priorities your own workload
- Ability to work in a paperless and pen less environment
- Computer literate preferably with previous experience of working on internal databases or appointment booking systems.
- Full Time - 40 hours per week
- £10 p/h (including holiday pay)
- Monday to Friday 09:00am - 17:30pm
- Hybrid after training (Must be Manchester based)
- Weekly Pay
- Attractive commission structure and company benefits
If you love delivering outstanding customer service, please apply now with your CV and Consultant will be in touch!