General Dentistry opening in Irmo, South Carolina.
"Gateway to Lake Murray" and Easy Drive to Columbia, South Carolina, Practice Looking for Dentist to Join the Team
- Established group with 5 locations, established practice with 10 years of successful dentistry
- Join another dentist, practicing 4 years at this location and currently booked 2 months out for any operative
- 45+ new patients a month, help needed with current patient panel, and positive revenue generated year over year
- Current DDS is working 4 days a week, will earn over $300,000 this year, personally producing over $75,000 a month
- Another DDS comes in 1 day a week, and produces over $14,000 a month in production to help current DDS
- Practice is producing over $160,000 a month currently, with 4 Hygiene bays, 4 doctor bays, and 3 hygienists with plans to hire a fourth
- 8-12 operative/restorative patients a day while doing hygiene checks and treatment planning
- $124,000 year guarantee with production being based on collection, ability to earn over $350,000 though this is uncapped, so more can be made
- 401l with match, health benefits, sick time, vacation time, Holidays, and medical malpractice covered
- Ability to refer to specialist, or drive your own service line if desired
- Stock offering possible in the future
Home to one of the top school districts in the state (Lexington Richland District 5), Irmo was recognized as "One of the Safest Cities in South Carolina" and as the 12th "Most Affordable Places to Live in the Country" by Money Magazine. Irmo was a sleepy little town of 500 people in the early 1970s. Today, with more than 13,000 residents, Irmo is one of the country's most sought-after places to live. Also known as the "Gateway to Lake Murray", Irmo is located just ten minutes from downtown Columbia. Spend the day outdoors at nearby Harbison State Forest, which stretches along the Broad River, or rent a kayak at Saluda Shoals Park where families can experience the outdoors at the splash pad or a paddle down the river.
Please give me a call to discuss or email me best times to connect.
Matt Robbins MS, EVP
Elevate Healthcare Consultants
Direct/Text: Click Here to Apply