Direct Support Professional (DSP) Job Fair - SAVE THE DATE!
Are you looking for a Full-Time or Part-Time employment opportunity? Do you want to make a positive impact on the lives of children and adolescents in a fun, active environment? If so, you could become a part of a team creating meaningful, independent and productive lives for those individuals that we serve! If you are searching for meaning work that has a positive impact in the lives of others and are looking to develop or enhance your Patient Care, Behavioral or Psychological skills, then plan to attend!
TIME: 9:00am - 2:00pm
WHERE: 6147 Christian Way, Orlando, FL 32828
- Bring copies of your resume and be ready to interview
Starts at $15.00-$17.00*/hour PLUS additional compensation:
Shift differential (up to $2.00/hour)
Relevant experience in field (up to $2.00/hour)
Credit for higher education($.48/hr for Bachelors degree; $.72/hr for Masters degree)
Overtime shifts available (1.5x your hourly rate)
Do you want to make a career that makes a positive impact on the lives of children and adolescents? If so, join Devereux as a Direct Support Professional!
Being a Direct Support Professional has its Advantages
As a Direct Support Professional, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping individuals in need. We offer:
- Entry-level position with opportunities to learn and grow in the Behavioral Healthcare field
- Formal leadership/development training program
- Comprehensive training in crisis prevention/intervention, trauma informed care, CPR, first aid, and cultural competencies
- Flexible schedules that can work with school, family commitments, or other employment
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Florida provides programs and services for children and adolescents who face significant emotional, behavioral challenges. Located in Orlando, FL, this position is responsible for:
- Supporting a therapeutic environment, while ensuring the safety and well-being of the individuals we serve.
- Conducting daily living activities, including health & hygiene management, cooking, cleaning, and recreation
- Following and implementing behavioral support plans
- Documenting shift reports, incident reports, and individual progress notes.
Keywords: direct support professional, mental health, behavioral health, residential care, social work, psychology, human services