Director of Marketing and Admissions
We are currently looking for a Director of Marketing and Admissions (DMA) to join our busy team at Hertfordshire International College (HIC)!
The Director of Marketing and Admissions leads the strategic direction, management and growth of marketing and student recruitment and admissions activities. This includes the development of business relationships and opportunities domestically & internationally and implementing admission & recruitment strategies to achieve agreed targets.
Director of Marketing and Admissions Duties:
- Develop sales and marketing campaigns to strategically distinguish HIC from competitors and deliver growth.
- Strategically liaise with, develop and maintain effective relationships with university partners, the Navitas Group, agents and other external clients.
- Develop and define key market segments to target in order to drive new business development initiatives.
- Collaborate with the College/Campus Director to ensure effective overall management of HIC.
- Closely monitor, evaluate and report on campaign effectiveness and work closely with the Marketing & Admissions team to ensure campaign deliverables are accurately executed.
- Lead and be responsible for the profitable marketing and student recruitment based on market strategies and opportunities, market research, product development and the overall marketing plan.
- Appraise existing sales performance and coordinate marketing and sales efforts to achieve maximum liaison and full use of resources at all levels.
- Drive and develop strategy for all aspects of digital marketing.
- In conjunction with the Marketing & Admissions team, develop strategy for promotional material, public relations, and marketing communications within overall Group Marketing guidelines.
- Prepare quarterly reports on expenditure and student recruitment numbers.
- Ensure compliance with the regulatory framework in which marketing, sales and admissions operates.
- Participate in marketing/sales activities onshore and offshore and potentially take on responsibility for particular key markets.
- Prepare and manage financial aspects of Marketing and associated agent monitoring and reports.
- Ensure student recruitment and marketing employees take an active and involved approach to recruitment and marketing activities.
- Collaborate with Navitas group marketing and other Navitas Marketing and Admissions Directors.
- Ensure the achievement of College/Campus admission and enrolment targets by leading the Admissions & Recruitment function.
- Lead the Admissions & Recruitment function to continuously improve its delivery of efficient service in relation to assessment, offer letter turnaround, issuance of Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CASs) and other follow-up work through and with the Marketing and Admissions teams.
- Oversee the analysis recruitment related data to measure achievements against the College/Campus strategic initiatives and to inform strategic decision-making.
- Work with the Admissions Manager to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the admissions team.
- Ensure the team is effectively monitoring advice from the UKVI and other regulatory entities regarding changes and amendments to student visa requirements and keep relevant employees informed of these changes.
Director of Marketing and Admissions Requirements:
- Degree level qualifications, preferably in Marketing.
- Successful track record of sales and a network of contacts in the international education market.
- Demonstrated experience in the development and management of strategic / operational planning and budgets to achieve successful, cost-effective outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities to create value, develop and deliver executive recommendations and strategies including high quality presentations and documents.
- Proven ability to apply commercial rigour and business acumen to decision-making.
- Strong track record in executing conversion and retention strategies through a CRM and lead management automation tool.
- Demonstrated capacity to work effectively within a matrix structure, with focus on collaborating with and influencing various stakeholders.
- Demonstrated sales skills and appropriate knowledge of the business environment and applications for the company's products and services.
- Ability to work in a team both as leader and member to inspire team members to explore and engage in all avenues of marketing and student recruitment.
- Analytical mind with good problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge and experience of marketing, including promotion, advertising, digital marketing, branding, building media presence and public relations would be well regarded.
- Successful work experience in a matrix environment
- Knowledge and experience in salesforce and other data collection and anbalysis
About the Company:
Navitas is one of the world's largest and most successful higher education providers, offering life-changing study opportunities to tens of thousands of students and professionals every year. With 120 institutions in 31 countries and thousands of staff based throughou