Life as a Ecommerce Executive
Medik8 is on a meteoric growth trajectory as we aim to scale internationally and through multi-channel expansion. As Ecommerce Executive, you will be instrumental in driving and optimising our ecommerce and digital marketing campaign efforts to deliver the most immersive, engaging and relevant experience for our customers and create a positive impact on sales.
You will be ready to push the boundaries in the digital space, be committed to consistent, high quality communication and eager to increase reach to the desirable audience of our brand.
Why you cannot miss this opportunity
As an Ecommerce creative, you will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
You will work alongside energetic and collaborative industry experts and be encouraged to develop your creative campaign ideas and initiatives. Your innovative and strategic thinking will play a key role in delivering the promotion of products and services through digital channels and you will have the opportunity to work with a range of stakeholders to help shape the future of Medik8 online.
In more detail your role will include:
- Plans, briefs and executes exciting direct to consumer campaigns, ensuring they are engaging to our customers and deliver against our commercial goals.
- Maintains the content across the website, ensuring it is up to date, relevant to the target audience, and delivered in the best possible way to drive conversion and sales.
- Works with the global brand team and product team to ensure content on the website and campaigns are as per the brand guidelines and educate our customers in the right way
- Supports the web sales manager with ongoing website management, including product setup, content changes, and other required tasks.
- Monitors the ecommerce and beauty industries with competitor research, keeping up to date with new trends and reporting back and actioning any useful insights.
We would love to hear from you if you..
- Have proven experience in an ecommerce role
- Are analytical and numerical with strong reporting skills
- Experience in planning marketing campaigns
- Have knowledge of Shopify (advantageous)
- Have knowledge of web analytics tools (E.g. Google Analytics), and how to use the data to draw insights into site visitor behaviours
- Possess strong copywriting skills
- Can demonstrate strong commercial awareness
- Have a willingness to learn, research and take initiatives
- Have the ability to prioritise tasks whilst working to deadlines
- Outstanding organisational skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Possess strong project management skills, with the ability to manage various stakeholders and deliver simultaneous projects on time
We believe that our People make Medik8 who we are.
They are our most valuable asset and sit at the heart of everything we do. We have huge ambitions across the globe, and it's essential that we're able to recruit, onboard, develop, support, engage and retain the right talent.
We are a global professional skincare brand that provides people with Beautiful Skin for Life. Our teams will double in size in a few months and we will have a brand new innovation centre where we will drive deeper research and increase the latest technologies, actives and innovation to keep Medik8 incomparable against the market and a trailblazer in the skincare industry.What the team says.."A great working environment with driven teams all trying to achieve the same objectives. Superb culture as we participate in 4 synergy events per year including payday events. Senior management are extremely hands-on and we have open communication across departments."
Culture & Benefits
We are proud of our dynamic culture - we are built on innovation, ambition and amazing ideas. Driven by continuous improvement, we constantly adapt to smarter ways of working. We have an unwavering passion for our brand and our customers - our ultimate goal being to deliver skincare products you love, trust and believe in.
We have an exciting and friendly environment and believe that our people are our strength. Our teams are thrilled by the challenges, satisfaction and rewards that come with getting things done to a very high standard at all times and in all areas of the business. If that sounds like you then come and join our journey!
Health & Wellbeing
- Wellbeing contribution - up to £750 a year in wellbeing activities
- Wellbeing Room - The office has a private room where you can meditate, pray, or just take a few minutes for yourself
- Mental Health Support - we have mental health first aiders in the business
- Private Medical Insurance cover from 25% to 100% including family
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vision Vouchers
- Up to 30 days AL excluding bank holidays
- Birthday lay-in
- Up to 75% products discount
- Up to £250 product voucher
- Company quarterly bonus scheme
- Work anniversary bonus up to £4,000
- Chromebook + a supersize screen
- Referral bonus
- Monthly Payday events
- Regular team building away days
- Tight-knit company feel
- Company-wide communications platform
- Quarterly all-hands meeting held by our CEO
- Always celebrating everyone's successes