Are you tired of corporate red tape and targets? Feeling stuck in a rut? Do you like the sound of something different that offers a serious career progression opportunity? If so, then please read on
Estate Agent Senior Negotiator / Property Valuer - Overview:
My clients are a very well-established family-owned Estate Agency operation with an enviable reputation, based in the South East, who are seeking a property professional with personality, flair, hunger and above all experience, to take up a senior position within the business dealing with valuations, sales and management.
My clients are a forward thinking, ambitious and innovative Estate Agency, operating within a niche market. They are looking to reward the right person with a robust role that offers solid earning potential as well as the possibility of owning a future stake in the business. Have you got what it takes?
Estate Agent Senior Negotiator / Property Valuer - Scope of Role:
The successful candidate will be furnished with full training and support to assist with their integration into the team, where they will earn a robust salary and be part of a very exciting brand.The successful candidate will take the bull by the horns and will drive both new property instructions and branch sales forward.
You will work closely with a very established team and you will be capable of developing further the existing team spirit. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to work under your own initiative as well as supporting your colleagues as and when required, with the ultimate goal being a long-term addition to the operation.
Estate Agent Senior Negotiator / Property Valuer - Require Candidate Skills / Attributes:
- You will have the necessary attributes to be a champion of Residential Property Sales, Valuations and Listings in your area.
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of success and knowledge within Estate Agency.
- A robust knowledge of the local market movement and activities.
- A reputation for delivering outstanding customer service.
- Enthusiasm to continuously develop your knowledge and skills.
- The drive and determination to succeed in winning business and creating opportunity.
- Hunger to be the very best you can be in order to lay a long-term foundation within a business and progress your career.
Estate Agent Senior Negotiator / Property Valuer - Duties:
- To provide accurate market valuations for potential vendors properties based on the best available data and comparable property sales.
- Be a brand ambassador, demonstrating excellent knowledge of the local property market.
- Negotiating offers between vendors and purchasers.
- Engaging and supporting customers throughout their journey.
- Building relationships and being the customer's key point of contact through the sales process.
Estate Agent Senior Negotiator / Property Valuer - Remuneration:
- £30,000 - £35,000 Basic salary
- £45,000 - £50,000+ On Target Earnings
- You must have a full UK driving licence and your own vehicle to qualify for this role.
Kings Permanent Recruitment for Estate Agents hits 15 years of successful trading. A milestone to be proud of...
Kings Permanent Recruitment for Estate Agents is a "Specialist Estate Agency Recruitment Service" dealing with the placement of Estate Agents and Letting Agents into permanent positions within the Residential Estate Agency Property sector. Our additional areas of expertise include Property Management and CeMAP qualified Estate Agency Financial Services Consultants / Mortgage Advisors. Visit Kings Permanent Recruitment website for online Estate Agency vacancies.