Job Title: Estate Agent Valuer Location: NorthamptonSalary: £25,000 basic salary + listing bonus and monthly profit share, OTE c£47,000
Contract Type: Full Time / Permanent
Industry: Estate Agency
On behalf of a long standing and highly regarded independent estate agency, we are looking for an experienced Estate Agent / Valuer to join our clients highly experienced and professional team.
The company operates within the mid-high end of the market, frequently dealing with 7 figure listings, as such, the successful applicant will need to be highly professional and able to communicate effectively on all levels in order to maintain the company's reputation for excellence and quality.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Developing strong and profitable business relationships, quickly gaining clients confidence and trust
- Devising and implementing excellent marketing solutions the exceed clients' expectations
- Taking responsibility for all proactive day-to-day account management; making things happen and thinking ahead at all times
- Ensuring all clients are happy and satisfied and resolve any issues whilst continuously looking for ways of delivering improved service
- Building a detailed understanding of each client's marketing strategy and brief
- Managing your own diary to satisfy customers' needs.
- Undertaking Market Appraisals.
- Upselling Conveyancing and Mortgage Services
- Selling the benefits of the Traditional Estate Agency approach.
- Generating new leads through marketing and networking.
Skills and experience required:
Our client is looking for people who can demonstrate:
- A consistent and proven sales record
- A highly driven and enthusiastic personality
- Ability to build rapport with house buyers and and sellers, as well as your team
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to bring in new business and negotiate appropriate fee levels at all times, as well as the ability to win new instructions at correct market prices.
Salary and benefits:
£30,000 basic salary + listing bonus and monthly profit share, OTE c£50,000
Windmill9 Consulting is a Business Consultancy and Employment Agency acting on behalf of the client. All applications will be dealt with professionally and in the strictest of confidence. We will contact suitable applicants for an initial screening to discuss your application and answer any questions you may have prior to submitting your application to the client.
Please be aware that we interview on an ongoing basis from the time that the role is advertised and will close applications as soon as we have found the right person, regardless of the closing date. We would recommend that you apply for any role that you are interested in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment