Illuminet Solutions is currently looking for an Exchange/Messaging Engineer for a permanent position primarily remote working. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a large transformation of end-user computing for a leading organisation within the banking industry space.
- To cover support and maintenance of exchange online, Outlook and other messaging solutions.
- Responsible for developing and operating support and maintenance processes for Messaging Services.
- Responsible for initial config and feed in to design in this space.
- Work alongside a 3rd Party Vendor who hold the existing responsibility to manage EOP.
- Engineers with good working knowledge and commercial experience with Microsoft Server 2008R2/SBS/2012R2/2016 and experience with design, implementation and migration of Microsoft Exchange will be of interest.
- Possessing experience administering Exchange systems, infrastructure operations, service management principles, Office 365 Administration, Windows server administration
- Understanding and work experience related to email hygiene, including anti-spam encryption, and anti-virus applications and products like proof point and Exchange online protection
- Writing and using windows PowerShell scripting, specifically using Exchange and Azure AD commandlets
- This role is a hybrid working, primarily remote. The client has base sites in Cardiff, Manchester, and Reading.