Our Cincinnati, OH branch is currently seeking Field Laborers who are responsible for the performance of tasks associated with tank cleaning, pressure water blasting, emergency response clean-up, hazardous waste clean-up and the handling of hazardous materials. This is an entry level position that provides training and opportunity for growth. Flexible schedule and overnight travel is required.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!We offer all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive Wages depending on experience!
- Annual boot allowance;
- All PPE and uniforms provided and cleaned daily;
- 10 Paid Vacation, 3 Paid Personal and 5 Paid days off per year;
- Travel Expenses Paid for (Hotels and Per Diems);
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion;
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Life Insurance;
- 401K with Matching, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off;
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training: DOT, Confined Space Entry, RCRA, HAZWOPER 40.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time;
- Performs non-emergency and emergency response activities that deal with biological and chemical hazardous waste;
- Performs labor intensive activities outside, in all weather conditions throughout the day;
- Works in atmospheres with low clearances, confined spaces and at heights;
- Operates light and heavy equipment including: skid steers, forklifts, oil spill booms and vacuum equipment.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 3-6 months experience in a similar field such as construction or industrial labor preferred;
- Valid Driver's License required;
- Safety oriented mindset with the determination to follow all procedures and policies;
- Ability and willingness to travel for extended periods of time and to work on an on-call basis (travel up to two weeks at a time).
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.