Finance Analyst - Marketing
London - Hybrid
A leading global marketing agency is looking for a Finance Analyst to join their finance team.
The role is 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home.
- Consolidating market data and liaising with stakeholders to gather key information and build commercials for client pitches
- Assessing profitability key ratios for pitch submissions
- Tracking of new business opportunities and revenue information
- Documenting commercial frameworks, pricing guidelines, and processes and delivering training where needed
- Support the global/regional FP&A team and CFO(s) with quarterly and annual reporting of client commercials
- Involvement in developing revenue models for new products and services
- Ad Hoc commercial and financial reporting tasks with local/regional team
- Advanced excel skills (complex formulas, VBA a plus)
- Prior digital/media agency experience
- ICSA / ACCA / CIMA qualification or other equivalent experience
- Excellent organisational and collaboration skills
- Desire to learn about pricing strategy and business partnership