Position: French Speaking Business Developer Location: Central London (Chancery Lane), UKWorking hours: Mon-Fri / 9am-5:30pm (hybrid position)Salary: £28000 to £33000 yearly, plus bonus
You will be working for an exciting, classified, privately owned, entrepreneurial, global organisation. Established in 1999, they are based in 26 different countries with over 250 employees. You must be confortable with Adult industry. The role:
Reporting to the Country Manager they are looking for a business development/analyst executive to develop their French and Belgium markets. You will be responsible for gathering and analysing data to develop and investigate potential solutions for both markets by dealing around; market performance, monitoring key metrics, competitors' analysis, and overseeing the overall website performance. This role will work closely with other specialists in the Business Team (namely BI/Marketing/Tech and Compliance), the Sales Team, and senior management.Key responsibilities:
Key Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Gather and analyze/interpret gather data.
- Submit periodic performance reports and findings of the business (daily, weekly, and monthly) with comprehensive risk and impact assessment.
- Carry out daily checks on both markets (sales team operations, key metrics evolution, websites performances, tech developments/integrations)
- Find patterns and trends in the analyzed data.
- Monitor and manage the sales team (identify opportunities for improvement) and assess individual performance through observation and measurement, and suggest corrective actions as needed
- Develop and execute sales plans to meet and exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- Grow business through the development of new/potential leads.
- Identify new revenue opportunities.
- Create and follow up on technical features/issues
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to think 'out of the box'. Ability to
- provide solutions to a variety of business problems and being able to find growth opportunities
- Moderate to advanced excel skills
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills
- Bilingual French and English
- Interest for the digital market
- Strong organizational skills, autonomous, structured, self-motivated, curious, and open
- Strong work ethic with the ability to meet deadlines
The business team goals are:
- Good attention to detail, logical and organized
What you get:
- Grow Revenue Year on Year
- Increase traffic via Direct whilst maintaining Organic
- Increase # of live ads
- Develop external relationships to improve Brand reputation and NPS
- Increase contact rate for advertisers
- Maintain the website as a safe and trusted platform for users
- Know as much as possible about who our customers are and monitor the changes in their behavior
We offer a competitive salary and an extensive benefits package including the following:
- Up to 30 days holiday/year
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life/Critical Illness/Dental insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Company pension
- Early Summer Fridays (3pm)
- Attractive parental leave
- Referral bonus
Whether you come from a e-commerce, customer service, sales or marketing background, I would love to hear from you