Finding a great new job is as easy as completing an application today!
Our application, interview, and onboarding processes remove any unnecessary steps of the job search process.
This entry-level position will provide you the opportunity to learn about the production, warehouse, and distribution fields while on the job.
There are no requirements needed to apply for this position, however many team members have joined from a variety of other industries as well.
We currently have fast turnaround times, perfect for anyone looking to get started in the upcoming weeks, or even in the next few days.
Following your training, you will be scheduled to start in your new role. This is a great opportunity to join our growing team!
Responsibilities May Include:
- Visually inspect the product to quality requirements.
- Trim and correctly label parts.
- Pack parts into boxes and properly seal using a tape machine.
- Construct pallets and prepare them for pick up by Floor Person.
- Keep work area clean, organized and free of debris to maintain a safe facility.
- Comply Employee Conduct and Work Rules; comply with all policies contained in the Employee Handbook.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Team members are eligible for health, dental, and vision benefits, exclusive discounts, and there is weekly pay with plenty of overtime. Plus full-time work schedules are only 15 days out of the month!