Hematology/Oncology opening in Miami, Florida.
Founded in 2007, The Oncology Institute of Hope and Innovation (TOI) is advancing oncology by delivering highly specialized, value-based cancer care in the community setting. TOI offers cutting-edge, evidence-based cancer care to a population of more than 1.6 million patients including clinical trials, stem cell transplants, transfusions, and other care delivery models traditionally associated with the most advanced care delivery organizations. With 90+ employed clinicians and more than 700 teammates in 57 clinic locations and growing.
The Oncology Institute is continuing to grow its presence in Florida and will be adding multiple clinic locations in both Broward and Dade counties effective September 2022. We are looking for outstanding medical oncologists for locations near Fort Lauderdale, Plantation, and multiple locations in the Miami/Dade area.
- Well-established, physician-led Hematology / Oncology group
- Work with leadership and colleagues in a highly collaborative team approach
- Opportunities to work on 170+ Clinical Trials within TOI's Research Institute
- Infusion Centers in all TOI clinic locations
- Competitive annual base + annual bonuses + equity
- Generous signing bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision + vacation + paid holidays + CME
- Relocation assistance
- Student Loan repayment assistance
- Leadership opportunities
- MD, DO
- Licensed for the practice of medicine, or ability to obtain licensure in the state of Florida
- Board certified/eligible in Hematology / Oncology
- Provide superior, compassionate, and state-of-the-art medical care to our patients
- Ensure patients receive comprehensive and realistic treatment goals that are tailored to their unique needs
The Oncology Institute of Hope and Innovation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.