A leading UK based property investment and development company with offices overseas, is looking for an HR Coordinator to join their ever-expanding team.
This is a 9 month fixed term contract
Offering flexi working, 3 days in the office (Monday essential), hours 9-5.15pm
Our client is looking for a professional, bright and credible HR professional with a minimum of 2 years experience in a generalist HR role within a corporate environment. Must have excellent attention to detail and understand the importance of confidentiality. Excellent opportunity to join a company and really progress and develop with the opportunity to study your CIPD.
HR Coordinator Key Duties:
Provision of HR administration services across all core HR disciplines, including but not limited to:
- Monitoring and managing cases in our HR shared mailboxes to ensure timely responses to queries and requests
- Actioning and tracking of HR administration tasks of the end-to-end employee lifecycle, including advising employees on non-complex policy and process issues, production of correspondence, benefits and training administration, and co-ordination of associated processes
- Recruitment administration and case management for roles at various including drafting adverts, agency briefings, interviews and applicant tracking to ensure consistency in and compliance with our processes.
- Maintenance of all HR documentation and employee files, including, policies, procedures, templates, and organisational charts
- Support with delivery of key HR cyclical processes, HR project deliverables and initiatives.
- Work closely with HR Operations Lead and HRBP/Advisory colleagues to understand requirements, ensuring delivery is aligned and responsive, and compliant with policy.
- Proactively contribute to identification of learning and knowledge sharing opportunities and suggest continuous improvement ideas to enhance and improve internal processes, customer experience and team development
Essential skills and experience:
- Strong HR Administration experience and skills across the full generalist remit gained within a commercial environment, including experience of running specific client facing processes
- Working knowledge of HR employment best practice.
- Effective and clear communications (written, verbal).