If you are a Project Manager with experience in the Aerospace industry, please read on!
We're an established contractor providing a variety of testing solutions for crucial players in the aerospace industry. Aircraft component OEMs, MRO facilities, and operators depend on our testing equipment to certify their hydraulics, power generation, avionics, fuel, lube, actuator, and more.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager near Detroit, MI.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- We have over 50 years in business
- We're growing in terms of revenue and employees
- We're an organization that rewards our employees and provides paths for advancement/promotion!
What's In It for You
- $90k-$140k base salary range (DOE)
- Hybrid-remote flexibility
- Full company benefits + Insurance
- 401K plan
- Bonuses (contingent on company performance)
What You Will Be Doing
- Report to our Senior VP of Product
- Work on a Project Management team of 12
- Occasional travel, minimal
- Focuses on execution and delivery of Test Stands and related equipment to our valued customers
- Work with various program teams (engineering, manufacturing, aftermarket) to meet both project schedule and budget
- Collaborate with customers regularly (communication, presentations, meetings, set expectations)
- Identify program deliverables including equipment, data, and services
- Perform planning appropriate to the program scale and complexity
- Develop budget and schedule contingencies, manage critical path effort, and practice cost/schedule compression
- Pursue increased program profits through costing reductions and/or adjusted program scope with corresponding pricing adjustments
- Manage risk throughout the lifecycle of the program, identify risks impacting cost, schedule, and performance
- Assess the potential impact, identify and implement appropriate mitigation strategies, and monitor performance.
- Monitor program costs, schedules, and deliverables
- Perform root cause analysis using appropriate tools to flesh out clear problem statements, root causes, and effective sustainable solutions
- Provide daily summary of key successes, failures, and corrective action plans
- Chair effective meetings, understand and manage diverse personalities and purposes
- Prepare materials for project initiation discussions, program and technical design reviews, and department and company meetings
- Provide material summary and detail appropriate for the audience and with depth as needed for subject matter experts.
- Develop an understanding of the suppliers, customers, products, and projects necessary to engage all key stakeholders as required for program success.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering or related field
- At least 8 years of professional PM experience
- PMP or relevant PM industry certification
- Strong command of Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Previous experience with MS Visio or MS Project a plus
- Previous experience with AutoCAD is a plus
- Previous experience with ERP systems and Salesforce
So, if you are a Project Manager with experience in the Aerospace industry, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : DC6-1699089 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Daniel Chavez - Associate Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.