Unlock Your Career Potential: Implementation at ADP. Do you have a passion for out-of-the-box thinking and a commitment to making sure customers get the most for their investments? At ADP, the Implementation team is driven by our customers' success. With us, you'll combine your analytic and project management skills with your ability to simplify complex information -- helping customers develop the skills and confidence to use our products with ease. You provide the expert support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
ADP is hiring a Senior Implementation Specialist. In this position, you'll couple your expertise with our innovative solutions to create exceptional onboarding experiences for each product or service implementation.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Implement ADP's solutions in accordance with client expectations, following ADP guidelines; Support a variety of implementations scenarios including adding additional features, transfers from other parts of ADP, or migration from one ADP solution to another for ADP's moderately complex clients, and long timeframes where each client may require a different configuration
- Serve as a subject matter expert that can help lead the workflow of the group
- Apply industry and product knowledge to optimize system configurations and product upgrades
- Ensure client satisfaction and retention through timely solution delivery within client-defined timeliness
- Resolve issues and provide solutions, with minimal direction on procedural matters
- Collaborate with various departments to load and convert (as required) client data to ADP's solutions
- Work within ADP's implementation methodology and timeliness using technology tools.
- Ensure accuracy of all aspects of client set up
- Remain engaged with client throughout implementation, until client is successfully running ADP solutions
- Interact/collaborate with ADP associates in sales and customer service
- Exchange routine information with members of client project team, including priorities, timeliness, issues as they arise
- Maintain and expand knowledge and proficiency on implementation job function, ADP products/services and implementation best practices
- Provide input to management on process improvement and product enhancements
- Coach, mentor and may serve as escalation point for less-experienced implementation specialists
- Use influence and impact to help clients address and analyze their needs
- Participate in roundtables, focus groups, feedback sessions, etc. as appropriate
- 5+ years of experience working in a Business-to-Business client service/customer service interface or systems integration environment
- High school diploma or equivalent in education and experience