As a Customer Sales Advisor in the Retentions team, you'll be the first of call for customers who are renewing or cancelling their plans.
- Build rapport with customers, get to know their individual needs and put their interests first, so they continue their protection with us.
- Share the features and benefits of protection products to help customers find the one that's right for them.
- Use your brilliant sales and customer service skills to suggest other products that give added peace of mind.
- £21,500 per annum
- Up to £475 monthly bonus
- 100% FROM HOME - Equipment provided!
What else to expect:
- In a 4-week training programme you'll learn our systems, meet your new colleagues, perfect your sales technique and learn what makes a great customer experience.
- This department has flexible shift patterns based on a 37.5-hour contract, between the hours of Monday to Saturday - 08:00-20.00; ONLY 2 SATURDAYS IN 5 WEEKS AND NO SUNDAYS!
The experience and skills you need:
- A solid background in targeted sales or customer service
- A driven mindset with strong sales skills and a love for hitting targets
- Proven experience of working autonomously or in a home-based position
- Great communication skills - you're at ease building rapport, listening to customers and demonstrating empathy when needed