Salary + benefits
Working for a Global leading technology group with materials and processing expertise, you will manage a portfolio of key accounts, ensuring they are given a first-class service as well as efficiently dealing with general day-to-day sales office tasks.
You will be expected to promote a good working atmosphere with good teamwork.
You will need sales experience and need an excellent understanding of the business requirements and the ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- Manage a portfolio of key accounts to hit and exceed specified targets
- Accurately take verbal enquiries
- Swift and accurate turnaround from enquiry to quotation, either verbal or written
- Chases quotation to win orders and if the order isn't placed ascertain why
- Negotiates with customers, suppliers and colleagues at all levels
- Accurately and correctly input sales orders onto the computer system in a timely manner
- Monitor stocks and ensure stock levels are keep at an appropriate level, re-order and plan accordingly.
Qualifications & Skills
- Education: A levels or equivalents preferred.
- Key Account Management with technical sales experience.
- Administration skills. Experience on SAP or Salesforce preferred.
- Diplomatic and negotiation skills.
- The ability to work on their own initiative.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- IT skills.
- 35 hours a week, exact timing to be agreed. However, there will be some flexibility on the exact working times.
- Your role will be mainly office based, although you may be travelling to visit other companies or to attend training, meetings and conferences.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.