Internal Sales - Apex Team
Want to develop? Are you passionate and ambitious? Are you keen to progress, motivated and have a desire for growth? If this sounds like you and you love a challenge, we'd love to hear from you!
We are busier than ever helping to keep the wheels of industry turning and we have an exciting opportunity to join our Internal sales Team for Apex in Wolverhampton.
We support our customers to ensure they have all the parts, spares and tooling they need to operate as well as working hard to ensure we obtain the best deals with suppliers.
This opportunity will give you your first step to getting yourself noticed in a fast moving, fast growing dynamic business and provide you with the skills and opportunities required for internal progression and development.
You will effectively build and develop relationships with the customer to increase sales opportunities and maximize revenue growth. As part of the Internal Sales team, you will be a pivotal part of the team and its success so get ready to be in demand.
- Preparing and submitting timely quotes via email, telephone or hard copy
- Answering phones and responding to client request and enquiries
- Proactively following up with customer enquiries to generate and build profitable orders
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with existing and potential customers
- Tracking, progressing, and chasing incoming product orders and managing inventory
- Carrying out a variety of administrative tasks, including entering sales orders onto our system and maintaining a customer database
- Playing your part in face-to-face customer visits as required
- Supporting the growth and development of our business by delivering customer service that exceeds expectations
What skills and experience will you need?
- Team Player
- Can demonstrate the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing with customers and colleagues
- A Positive can-do attitude
- Relationship building skills
- Results focused when working towards completing daily tasks
- Progression and Development Driven
- Confidence to Excel in a Customer Based Environment
- Basic knowledge of using office IT applications e.g. -Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Background in Engineering, Distribution/MRO is preferred but not essential
Who are we? And what are your benefits?
Rubix are the most trusted single source of industrial supplies thanks to our national network of branches and commitment to our customers. Due to this success, you will receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Increase in holidays with service
- Option to buy additional holiday days per annum
- Continuous Development and Internal development opportunities
- Rubix Academy Training and Development Courses
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Well-being Service and Assistance Program
- And much more...
But, more importantly we offer you a role in which you can make your own and develop within, we have our Rubix Academy which provides training and development opportunities, and we operate in an entrepreneurial environment and look to our colleagues to make a real difference for the business! We value and encourage our colleagues to take ownership and act with integrity and teamwork is at the core of everything we do!
Rubix is Europe's leading distributor of industrial maintenance, repair and overhaul products and services, including bearings, mechanical power transmission, pneumatics, hydraulics, tools and PPE.