Role: Invoicing Clerk (part-time) Location: NottinghamPay Rate: £18k-£24k DOE (pro rata) Hours: 30 hours per week Monday-Friday
Harper Recruitment Group are working in partnership with an accountancy firm based on the outskirts of Nottingham City Centre. We are looking for an experienced, reliable invoicing clerk with good numeracy skills and excellent attention to detail.
Our client offers flexible working hours!
- Booking in timesheets that have arrived by email
- Pulling out the contractor's paper files ready for invoicing
- Raising invoices on SAGE
- Chasing missing timesheets.
- Liaising with clients via email and telephone
- Chasing contracts for Limited Companies.
- Updating and maintaining various spreadsheets (logs)
- Filing remittance advice.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of invoicing is essential
- Excellent Computer skills in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good Telephone manner
- Experience using SAGE 50 is desirable
- High attention to detail
The company offers free parking and the opportunity to work for a friendly and professional team with a good office vibe!
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.