Basic: £27,000 - £32,500 + excellent benefit
Role: Analyse, maintain and support infrastructure and other IT
WHY: Established professional services firm + career development
Location: Hybrid (3 days a week in the West Midlands office)
- Do you have 2+ years' experience providing IT or Infrastructure support?
- Are you looking for a varied technical role where no 2 days will be the same?
- Do you want to work for an established financial services firm with over 100 years' success?
We are currently working with an established financial services provider with over 100 years' successful service. They have a strong track record of delivering fantastic customer service as well as being forward thinking. They are proud of being one of the first within their industry to launch a mobile banking app for their customers. Culturally they are focussed on collaboration to achieve business goals and supporting your career development.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Infrastructure Analyst to join the technology team. This team is a cohesive and collaborative team who perform analysis, system maintenance, implementation and support duties in support of infrastructure and other shared technology used by the business. This will be a varied role in which you will work with a number of different technologies including servers, networking, and related on-premises infrastructure; back-up systems; desktop services including PCs, printing, mobile devices, and voice systems; software-defined and virtual infrastructure; information security and supporting technologies; automation tools for infrastructure and applications.
IT Support - Responsibilities:
- Carry out analysis in support of initiatives, system changes or identified problems
- Implement technology change either as projects or smaller changes
- Complete system maintenance and health-checks
- Provide support and troubleshooting for colleagues and customers
- Complete regular administrative tasks including Information Security checks
- Carry out configuration to support the group's technology portfolio
IT Support - Requirements:
- Previous experience supporting or implementing infrastructure technology
- Experience supporting or implementing desktop services technology
- Able to analyse problems or opportunities then design and implement solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with a professional and comfortable approach dealing with all colleagues
- Able to provide excellent customer service and to embrace the principles of Treating Customers Fairly
- Able to prioritise own workload and manage time in order to produce accurate and thorough work whilst working to deadlines
- Excellent time-keeping and attendance
- Able to adopt flexible working patterns, working outside of normal hours if required
- Driving Licence and vehicle
Infrastructure Analyst / Infrastructure Engineer / Technical Support / IT Support / 2nd Line Support / 3rd Line Support / Service Desk Support / Helpdesk Support