Lead Insight Analysts
Glasgow (1 day on the office
£40,000 - £70,000 + bonus & benefits
Growing Decision Analytics team has several opportunities for Lead Analysts to join them in London.
What you'll be doing.
- Understand customer behaviour, product, and financial performance to help maximise product performance, support product plans and drive key strategic initiatives
- Contribute to the design, test and build of complex information across multiple decision engines to identify causal links between customer behaviour and business opportunities and performance
- Demonstrate an innovative approach to data-based problem solving, and have input into the development of a strategy that supports business strategy
- Collaborate in initiatives to support the accuracy, availability, granularity, and coverage of data, and those that implement new data management and manipulation tools.
- Communicate the findings of analysis in meetings with senior stakeholders and in visually compelling reports or presentations.
- Develop the targeting approach to accurately identify and understand customer needs by designing tests, delivery campaigns and reviewing performance to ensure campaigns are executed effectively
- Share complex ideas, issues, and recommendations to gain agreement from different levels and backgrounds in presentation and written form.
- Experience in creating business models, both financial and consumer behavioural
- Experience in using innovative customer analysis to identify commercial opportunities
- Experience of programming in SQL, and in additional computer languages (e.g. SAS, R, Python) desirable
- Experience of statistical analysis techniques desirable.
- Practical experience of creating customer segmentation models, and running customer targeting (desirable)
- The ability to understand customer needs
- Practical knowledge of data warehouse and MI environments and practises.