- This position would ideally suit someone already working as a Lettings Manager in a relatively small branch, or alternatively, a Senior Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Lister or Assistant Lettings Manager in a larger company who believes there are limited opportunities to progress their career further with their existing employer and has limited earning potential.
- Are you feeling unsettled or undervalued within your current position?
- If you consider yourself to be a team player then we have a refreshing position available for a multi skilled Letting Agent with strong selling, listing and closing skills. All staff are expected to be all-rounders so basically everyone in the office can do everyone else's job.
- From winning new business to motivating your colleagues you must be professional in your approach to every aspect of the process of letting homes.
- Previous Estate Agency lettings experience is essential for this role
Remuneration: Basic salary £27,000 + £3,500 car allowance or company car with guaranteed earnings for the first 3 months with on target earnings of £50,000.5 day working week including some Saturdays (2 on, 1 off)
Kings Permanent Recruitment for Estate Agents hits 15 years of successful trading. A milestone to be proud of...
Kings Permanent Recruitment for Estate Agents is a "Specialist Estate Agency Recruitment Service" dealing with the placement of Estate Agents and Letting Agents into permanent positions within the Residential Estate Agency Property sector.
We cover all specialities of recruitment within the residential property sector to include Residential Sales, Residential Lettings, Property Management, Block Management, Inventory Clerks, RICS Chartered Surveyors, Land and New Homes, CeMAP qualified Estate Agency Financial Services Consultants / Mortgage Advisors, Protection Advisors, Secretarial / Administration.
Visit Kings Permanent Recruitment for Estate Agents website at for online Estate Agency vacancies.
Find Steve King on LinkedIn.