Anesthesiology opening in , New Hampshire.
- 8, 10, 12, or 24 hr shifts
- Cardiac cases start at 630 and general OR cases start at 730.
- ORs taper down but run until 730 pm.
- Covering at Catholic Medical Center and Nashua ASC
- 8 gen rooms, 2 cardiac, 3 endo, 3 EP, and an OB room
- Cases include:
- Gen surgery
- Limited peds
- Limited neuro
- Supervision: 1:4
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
- Induction, maintenance, and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient's physiological condition
- Active NH license
- Board certified
- 2 MDs on call each day (1 for gen, 1 for cardiac) and the in house CRNA.