Luxury Showroom Manager
Full time and permanent
Hours: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday (30 minutes for lunch)
Representing our client's luxury brand; manage the day to day Showroom activity to maximise all opportunities and deliver excellent customer service & sales conversion for the consumer & luxury interior designer sector.
Deliver on & contribute to the consumer marketing strategy to grow & develop the brand.
- Delivery of sales and excellent customer service in line with the agreed business strategy maximising all showroom opportunities.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business consumer and their buying journey.
- Devise a plan to drive activity, capture information and maximise conversion. Monitor & report.
- Manage all consumer interaction/correspondence via telephone, email & showroom visits. Maintain accurate database for shared use.
- Provide a best in class brand experience for the consumer or Interior Designer.
- Ensure all consumer touch points are delivered, monitored, KPI's devised and feedback secured.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge to assist & guide with product choice, retailer selection and pricing information.
- Ensure a sound working knowledge of the retail partner network; drive consumer traffic to it & develop relationships within it to maximise conversion. Report on activity.
- Monitor & report on consumer trends and changes in consumer demands.
- Plan consumer and interior designer showroom events and work with Marketing to promote these events.
- Represent the company at key shows and exhibitions & assist in the preparation of documentation
- Maintain health and safety procedures within the showroom.
- Manage any other projects or activities, as required, to meet the requirements of the Sales and Marketing strategy.
Points above are key areas but role is not limited to these, the business may call upon you to support elsewhere when appropriate with the relevant training.Key Experience & Skill Set:
Exceptional sales and customer service skills. Desire to drive and grow the company brand. Good communication and interpersonal skills. Experience of quality furnishings and interiors is essential. A creative eye and attention to detail. Confident & self-motivated. The ability to work well on own and as part of a team. Good organisational and time management skills. Commercial acumen and a professional manner. Trend affinity.
Sales & Marketing DirectorHead of Brands & marketing teamBusiness Development Managers & Selling AgentsRetail PartnersCustomer Support teamDesign team
This vacancy is being advertised by New Resource Group. The services of New Resource Group are that of an Employment Agency.