Our clients are one of the leading major retail and commercial banks in the United Kingdom.
They are looking to recruit a 'Manage my Money' Fraud Product Owner, on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to take on an important role in their Commercial & Institutional Fraud Management team, where you'll own a product vision and roadmap while contributing to wider strategic objectives.
• Making sure fraud risks are addressed throughout the end-to-end customer journey for their full range of core everyday transaction banking products, including accounts, cards, cash, payments, FX and securities, and the associated fraud landscape
• Controlling and owning your team's backlog content authority and helping break down features into stories and priorities
• Making sure that the backlog is maintained, and that your delivery teams are collaborating frequently and effectively with customers or users to populate and refine the backlog
• Working with enterprise architects and teams to understand and prioritise the enablers
• Supporting the development of your teams by answering any questions and removing impediments
• Tracking and reporting progress, and attending any retrospective spanning all delivery teams that are involved with delivering the product
Key Skills & Experience:
• Experience gained in Commercial Banking and knowledge of core everyday transaction banking products including accounts, cards, cash, payments, and FX and securities
• The ability to influence stakeholders and communicate technical matters in a clear and concise manner
• A deep understanding of payments, scams, and plastics fraud trends across the industry including regulatory change and scheme mandates
• Strong leadership skills, able to influence at a senior level
• Experience of prioritising and driving backlog based on customer needs, benefits opportunities, technical feasibility, and market conditions
• A track record of challenging the status quo, constructively innovating fraud journeys
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.