Our client, a successful property management company, are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Management Accountant to join their team on a six-month temporary basis. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to continue building their experience in the property services sector.
Duties within this role could include:
- Gathering and analysing trends within an organisation's finances
- Putting together reports for senior leaders
- Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
- Advising on finance-related decisions
- Developing and managing financial systems/policies.
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant and successful experience in month end, reconciliations, and budgets
- Proven office-based experience within a similar level role
- Ability to manage payroll
- A self-motivated attitude
- Ability to be proactive and organised.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send in your CV today!