Due to a full order book and increased growth, my client, a leading engineering company based close to Basingstoke are looking to recruit a De-burrer on an ongoing temporary basis. This may become a permanent role after a period of time, typically 4-6 months.The ideal candidate will have a general knowledge of engineering or manufacturing and have good hand work and attention to detail.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the CNC operations - De-burring / honing finished parts.
- To assist the CNC Engineers, check and Deburr Component work produced.
- Shot Blasting.
- Accurately complete production documentation, both written and electronic.
- Assist with secondary production operations.
- General housekeeping required to maintain a safe working environment.
- Have a positive, flexible working attitude.Experience:
- Ideally the candidate is capable of using standard manual measuring equipment and gauges.
- Previously worked in a finishing / De-burring role.
- Have an excellent eye for detail.
- Identify problems with components and bring them to the attention of the supervisor.
- Basic PC skills.
- Be able to read engineering drawings is an advantage although not essential.
Hours of work are 08.00 - 17.00 Monday to Thursday and 08.00 - 13.00 on Friday covering 39 hours per week. A competitive hourly rate of £10.41 per hour (£21k per annum) is on offer for the right candidates.Please submit your CV today for immediate consideration and interview.