My client, a leading engineering company based close to Basingstoke are looking to recruit a Manufacturing Technician to work on a double day shift. The roles will initially be offered on a long term temporary basis with the potential to become a permanent role for the right candidate after a period of time, typically 4-6 months.
Ideally, candidates will have a background within engineering / manufacturing and be familiar with general engineering practises, machinery and measuring equipment.
Duties to include:
- Laying up & cutting of raw materials.
- Working to drawings and work Instructions
- Machining of components, adjusting timings as per work instructions.
- Tool set up; preparation; loading; operation; unloading; & linishing.
- Manufacture of products which will involve moulding/bonding/assembly processes
- Self-inspection / quality checking of products.
- Testing and line-inspection of components, general quality inspection.
- Fill out necessary paperwork relating to the product.
Hours of work are 06.00 - 14.00 / 14.00 - 22.00 which will rotate weekly. A competitive hourly rate of £12.95 per hour (£25,200 per annum) is on offer for the right candidates.Please forward your CV for immediate consideration and interview.