Are you an experienced Mechanic/Vehicle Technician looking for your next role? Don't miss this opportunity to join the team at a major vehicle rental company in Yorkshire.
Mechanic/Vehicle TechnicianHuddersfield, HD7Full Time, PermanentSalary up to £38,000 per annum, dependent on experience
Please Note: Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK
Our client is looking for a qualified Vehicle Mechanic to work on a wide range of vehicles.
- Are qualified to NVQ level 3.
- Have at least 3 years' experience.
- Hold a full driving licence.
- Have a good attitude to Health and Safety and Quality working procedures.
they want to hear from you.
About the Role
You will be joining with a well-established team at their Huddersfield workshop, working across a wide range of vehicles, including small economy cars, vans, luxury MPVs, 17 seat minibuses and trucks.
Responsibilities will include:
- Completing full maintenance repairs, servicing and breakdowns.
- Ensuring that all work is recorded and carried out in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Road testing vehicles, carrying out necessary inspections and meeting servicing requirements
- You may also aid with breakdown support as required.
Monday-Friday 08.00 to 17.30 and some Saturdays 08.00 to 12.00 on a rota basis.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Referral Bonus Scheme.
- On-site parking.
- Company Events.
- Employee Discounts - 50% on hire.
- Free Tea/Coffee.
- Funded Professional Training/ Support to Achieve Qualifications.
How to apply for the Mechanic/ Vehicle Technician role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, click "apply" today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents.
You must be authorised to work in the UK. No agencies please.
Suitable Skills/Experience also include: Mechanical Technician, Automotive Mechanic, Maintenance, Vehicle Technician, Engineering, Vehicle Repair, HGV Mechanic