Mobile Building Maintenance Role Manchester & M62 Corridor Up to £35k Mobile - Van includedOur client are a Facilities Management provider who have an exciting opportunity for a Mobile Building Services Engineer to carry out maintenance and installations on properties primarily across Manchester, but with occasional travel to Leeds and Sheffield. The responsibilities of the Mobile Building Services Engineerwill be;
- Carrying out reactive & emergency breakdown, & planned preventative maintenance.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of UPS, Generator system operations, CCTV, Fire Alarm systems & smoke ventilation systems and alternative energy systems.
- Ensuring Health & Safety policies & procedures are complied with.
- Involved in project works and Heating & Venting installations.
The ideal Mobile Building Services Engineerwill have;
- Relevant Electrical and/or Building Servicesqualifications such as 17th/ 18th Edition.
- Have a mechanical knowledge, and experience in Heating & Venting Installations. A level 2 qualification in this would be desired.
- Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience of working in a multi-skilled maintenance role
- A full UK driving licence
- Ability to work unsupervised and have good verbal communication skills
- Strong Health & Safety knowledge, ideally with IOSH.
- Commercial awareness of the importance of budgetary controls of complex project works.
If you are successful in this role as a Mobile Building Services Engineeryou will receive;
- Salary around £35,000, based on a 40 hour week.
- Holidays 30 days (Includes Bank holidays)
- Company vehicle
- Opportunity to work with a company that offers training and progression.
If you are interested in this role as Mobile Building Services Engineer please click apply or get in touch with Laura.