Mid-Level .NET Web Developer - £32-42k
My client is looking for a Mid-Level .NET Web Developer to join their award-winning web and software design and development agency based in Crewe.
Primarily, you will be coding day-to-day, helping to build exceptional end-products including CMS websites, e-commerce platforms, online portals, and software applications. This is not a client-facing role. You will be supported by an experienced Tech Lead and will provide support to Junior Developers where required. You will:
- Develop new web and software applications by writing high-quality C#.
- Maintain existing web and software applications by implementing new features, performing upgrades, and fixing bugs.
As you gain experience, naturally, you will progress to a Senior Developer who can program to a higher level, and you will receive salary increases in line with your improved skills and experience. You will also have opportunities to expand your role and take on greater responsibilities, for example, writing technical specifications, gathering system requirements, and, at some point, leading projects. You may wish to remain as a programmer - we can tailor your role in line with your career aspirations.
The successful candidate will have 3+ years' commercial experience in a .NET development role. You will have a thorough and meticulous personality, with the ability to write quality C# code.
Essential Technical Skills
- Latest C# Syntax
- .NET Framework (.NET Core is desirable although not essential)
- MS SQL Server or later
Desirable Technical Skills
- API Experience (REST and GraphQL)
- Knowledge of XML / JSON
- Microservices Architecture
- GIT or similar source control