Starfyn Recruitment are working with an accounting company in Camberley, who are looking to add to their sales team.
Start Date - October - Permanent
Are you a New Business Consultant looking for a new role? Would you like to join a busy, friendly team on a full-time basis? The business provides accounting services specifically designed for contractors and recruitment agencies and are looking for a new member of their already successful sales team.
Your Daily Responsibilities:
- Call new potential business and explain the benefits of working with us and the pay models we offer.
- Obtaining & collecting all information from agencies and contractors, upload on to our CRM system ensuring all dates / conversations are recorded and the next action date is logged.
- Produce and manage a pipeline of any new and potential business. This will involve what the next steps are and what the probability is of registering the agency and their contract workers. This will be discussed with your manager and presented to the company directors during every sales meeting.
- Aim towards and achieve weekly and monthly targets set.
- Understanding the process of payment and the agency requirements, making sure we have all the correct and relevant paperwork to proceed and remain compliant to HMRC regulations.
- Schedule calls on specific dates to existing agencies.
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Taking part in weekly sales meetings and discussing the sales pipeline and potential business in the future.
- Contributing to ideas and plans that will benefit and help the growth of the business.
Skills and achievements:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Flawless verbal and communication skills
- Knowledge of SAGE ACT is preferred but not essential
- New Business sales and Account Management experience is required
- Proven track record of being in a busy, pressured & target driven environment
- Polite and consultative telephone manner
- Great time management / organisation skills
If this role is of interest, or if you have any questions... please contact us today.