We have great opportunities working nights for a hospitality professional to join a reputable hotel company in London as a Night Receptionist offering a salary of £11.39 per hour.
The Night Receptionist will report to the Night Manager and support the Night Team in the smooth running of the hotel during the night ensuring a great guest experience throughout the night-time hours.
The ideal candidate for the Night Receptionist position should:
- Have great customer service skills;
- Be an excellent team player and be willing to support others;
- Be enthusiastic and polite and professional whilst delivering excellent service;
- Command a good level of written and spoken English;
- Have experience in a similar role to be considered for the positions;
- OPERA system knowledge (preferable).
Key responsibilities of the Night Receptionist role include:
- Handle the duties of the front desk during nighttime (late check-in early check-out);
- Enforces the Hotels Standards in all areas by providing consistently exceptional customer service to guests;
- To handle reservations and walk-ins, and deal with any guest queries;
- Deal with complaints or issues that can rise during the night.
In return for your services, our client will be offering:
- 28 days of paid holiday in each full holiday year, including Bank holidays
- Discount accommodation, bonus breaks, discounts on the Eurostar and car hire
- Planned and structured induction training
- Opportunities for cross-training in other departments
- Career opportunities across a network of international brands
If you are looking for a place where you can grow, develop personal excellence, and continue nurturing your love for hospitality, do not hesitate to contact Donatella at Antony James Recruitment!