Nursery Assistant - West London
Actual Salary: £18000 - £20,000 pro rata - Term Time Only - 8am to 4pm
Equivalent to full time annual salary of circa £21,000 - £25,000
Contract Type: Permanent
Experienced Unqualified or Level 2
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Nursery Assistant to join a small, homely and nurturing Montessori Nursery School based in West London. The salary on offer for Term Time only & hours of 8am to 4pm is circa £18k to £20,000 plus long holidays. Our client is offering an enjoyable environment with lots of fun and laughter. The Nursery Assistant will ensure all children attending receive high-quality care, are kept safe and are provided with planned and stimulating play experiences which meet their individual needs and support all aspects of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum.
Nursery Assistant qualities are client is looking for:
- You are either an experienced nursery assistant (unqualified) or hold a level 2 (or above) qualification in childcare and relevant experience working in a nursery in a similar position.
- You must have at least 1-year experience working in a Nursery
- You will need a warm personality that makes every child feel special.
- You will leave work every day with muddy, wet clothes and know that it means it's been a good day!
- You must enjoy long holidays (They are term time-only and use the holidays wisely to re-energise themselves)
- Possessing the skills required to rapidly count the heads of numerous moving small people is of the utmost importance.
- You must be able to get the attention of 20 busy and energetic children without raising your voice.
- You must be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace. Laughter is something you can expect to engage in for a large part of your working day.
- Finally, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families. There is simply no other job quite like this one.
We are keen to speak to anyone that has worked as a Nursery Assistant either qualified or unqualified and look forward to receiving the application!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.