Level 3 Nursery Nurse
Protocol Education are currently looking to recruit Level 3 Nursery Nurses in and around the Shrewsbury area. Whether you are looking for day to day or long-term work, we can help find you rewarding employment in a range of different schools. We are open to recruit part time and full time Nursery Nurses, so please apply. You will be given your own consultant who will take time to get to know you and help find a school that is tailored to match your best interests.
- Working closely with the children to make a safe environment where children feel like they can confidently express themselves.
- Review each individual child's progress to monitor development and ensure they can be given any additional help that they may need.
- Assisting the children with everyday aspects of life such as Mealtimes, hygiene, manners and general safety.
- The ability to coordinate a day in line with the EYFS curriculum.
The successful candidate should:
- Have a Level 3 in a Child Care Qualification
- Have 2 years of experience working in a nursery or early years classroom
- Hold an up-to-date DBS or be willing to apply for one.
- Have completed a Child safeguarding and protection course