Cedar Crest Village by Erickson Senior Living
Cedar Crest is a beautiful 130-acre continuing care retirement community nestled in the Ramapo Mountains in Pompton Plains, a neighborhood of Morris County, New Jersey. We're part of a growing network of communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states-and growing.
Cedar Crest Village by Erickson Senior Living, a Best Place to Work award-winner, has immediate, multiple openings on our Nursing Team.
- RN - Compensation: commensurate with experience starting at $ 38.00
- LPN - Compensation: commensurate with experience starting at $ 29.00
What Sets Us Apart:
Work in a patient-centered setting with a team that cares for the whole person and supports your work-life balance!
Our team of medical professionals provides personalized routine and wellness care, sick visits, and specialized nursing care exclusively to residents at our onsite medical center, in assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing, and at home.
You'll have unlimited opportunity to excel and grow as you work closely with residents and their families.
We offer a secure, supportive workplace, competitive salaries, and exceptional benefits, including paid CEUs, for ongoing advancement.
APPLY NOW and join our family!
What You'll Get:
- Competitive pay and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and PTO
- 401k (employees 18+) with company match up to 3%
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student loan refinancing partnership programs available
- Wellness visits and sick care for all employees 18+ Remove for communities without an EHWC
- Free onsite parking
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision, and mission
- Opportunity to build long-term relationships with colleagues and those you care for
What You'll Do:
- Adhere to guidelines in the State Nurse Practice Act and established best practices
- Administer medications and perform treatments per orders
- Monitor conditions and adjust care to ensure patient safety and comfort
- Maintain infection control protocols
- Document thoroughly in the EMR
- Participate in inter-disciplinary team meetings to develop holistic plans of care
- Thoroughly explain conditions, care plans, and medications to residents and family members
What You'll Need:
- Degree/certification from an accredited nursing program
- Active state licensure
- Current CPR certification
- At least six months of relevant experience
- A passion for caring for seniors
Who We Are:
For more than 40 years, Erickson Senior Living has created engaged, active senior lifestyles and provided quality healthcare. Our 21 campuses nationwide feature independent and assisted living, resort-style amenities, multiple restaurants, and a wealth of daily activities. Our core values - respect, integrity, responsibility, excellence, teamwork, enthusiasm, and inclusion - touch everything we do. If you embrace these values and want your work to make a difference, you belong here!
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.