Significant potential exists for an Obstetrician to join our practice. City prides itself on the high quality of its public school system, extremely low crime rate and family-oriented community activities. The community boasts a new multi-million dollar Recreation and Wellness Center that offers programs and activities for all ages.
As an employee, the successful OB/Gyn candidate will receive a competitive salary, generous health and welfare benefits package, professional liability insurance, CME reimbursement, relocation assistance, and education loan repayment, if applicable. The physician will also receive an annual allowance for licensing, DEA registration, professional society membership, and medical journal subscriptions. Immigration assistance provided by expert legal counsel is provided at the expense of the practice for candidates needing a J-1 waiver, H-1B visa or green card.
- The successful candidate will join two OB/GYN s, and two Certified Nurse Midwives in providing compassionate, high-quality care to obstetrical and gynecological patients drawn from multiple communities.
- The leader of deliveries, north of Bangor Maine, with over 200 deliveries annually
- High-risk mothers and neonates are referred for delivery to Eastern Maine Medical Center in Bangor.
- Client s OB unit and team are award winning and have a well-earned reputation as the warmest, friendliest and most desirable place to deliver babies north of Bangor. For the 5 th year, Client earned the 2018 Women s Choice Award as one of America s Best Hospitals for Patient Experience.
- Specialists available in our offices include urology, vascular and thoracic surgery, general surgery, and ophthalmology.
- Access to outpatient clinics including diabetes counseling and nutritional therapy
Expectations provide high quality, compassionate and efficient outpatient and inpatient care. The successful candidate will be able to work closely and effectively with mid-level providers, be able to participate in marketing the O/b/Gyn programs to increase volumes and be interested in continuing to advance the use of technology and techniques in gynecological surgical care.
- Status: Full-time: hours/week, including operating room time
- Patients: Community profile includes a sizable population of women for whom gynecological surgical procedures and urodynamic testing are becoming increasingly important.
- On-Call Rotation 1:3
Qualifications of applicants:
- Board Certified or board eligible on defined track to become Board Certified
- Allopathic and osteopathic physicians will be considered equally
- American born and trained physicians and foreign-born physicians who have completed a US residency and/or fellowship will be considered equally. H-1B and J-1 visa candidates will be considered.
- In-practice physicians, residents or fellows, and military-trained physicians will be considered equally
Accepts J1s: Yes
Accepts H1Bs: Yes
Loan Assistance: Negotiable
Practice Type: unavailable
Verified Date: 06/18/2019
Senior HealthCare Recruiter/ Continuum Physician Recruiting / Continuum Medical Staffing
- Toll Free