Are you an Occupational Therapist looking to work for a company that supports, values and recognises your dedication to delivering great healthcare? If so, this might be for you.
As an Occupational Therapist, you will be responsible for the delivery of Occupational Therapy services across the ward and help people develop new skills and build a brighter future.
With experience in managing a designated caseload using theoretical and practical experience, you will be involved in completing assessments, planning, implementing interventions, and evaluating outcomes aligned to care plans.
With a strong emphasis on teamwork, you'll receive support from a regional network of healthcare professionals and enjoy access to a variety of training courses to support you reach your career goals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Completing assessments, plan, implement intervention and evaluate outcomes as per individual service users care-pathway, enabling the service users in areas of self-maintenance, productivity and leisure
- Plan and implement individual and group interventions collaboratively with Service users.
- Evaluating outcomes aligned to care plans
- Maintain accurate patient records, including care notes, written reports and discharge summaries following hospital and professional standards
- Establish effective communication with patients and their carers, all staff and other agencies
- Implement and develop evidence-based therapeutic activities to aid service user mental health recovery
- Maintains and develops close working relationships with professional and clinical colleagues
- To provide a professional contribution to, and liaison with clinical teams, associated disciplines and external agencies
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Registered with the Health Professional Council
- Experience in Mental Health Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapy assessment processes and report writing
- Facilitating individual and group therapy
What you will get:
- Annual salary between £27,500-£29,000 + Benefits
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 80 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
The safety of our service users andcolleagues is our priority and as such we encourage and support vaccinationuptake as this remains the best line of defence against COVID-19.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person's individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure